million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

June 16, 2010
LIKE ONLY A WOMEN CAN



She changed my life


She cleaned me up


She found my heart


Like only a woman can


She pulls me up


When she knows I’m sad


She knows her man


Like only a woman can




She’s kind of perfect


She’s kind of everything I’m not


Yeah, she’s an angel


And it’s amazing how she’s patient


Even more at times I’m not


She’s my conscience


And who decided I’d be hers


I wanna hate them


Cos now I can’t live without her




P/S:I wish my dad will realize this words about my mom, she is "LIKE ONLY A WOMEN CAN " ;) I LOVE YOU MAMA






XOXO adoraaizi







« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »