million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

November 17, 2010


When you are sad. I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad.When you are blue.I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.When you smile.I'll know you finally got some.When you are scared.I will tease you about it every chance I get.When you are worried.I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and anything else that comes to mind for you to quit whining.When you are confused.I will use little words to explain it to you - dumb ass.When you are sick.stay away from me until you're well again.I don't want what you've got.When you fall.I will try to keep from laughing.This is my oath I pledge till the end.Why you ask? Because you are me best friend.


P/S: AFTER 5 YEARS FRIENDS? HAHAHA YEAHH WE WILL BE BFF FOR EVER

TAG: NUR SHUHADAH MUSTAFAH :)

xoxo adoraaizi

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »