million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

December 15, 2010



I really think there's a reason that I like him so much. Like something is telling me not to let him go.Everytime I follow my heart.it leads me to him.I mean what other explanation is there? Why is it that he is all I can think about? Why is it that no matter how upset I am I see him and I can't help but smile? Why is it that when he smiles at me.I get that feeling in my stomach? And even when he'd broken my heart and hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me,when he lied to me and I hated him.why then did I still feel those same feelings? Answer me that, and then I'll tell you why I let him hurt me so much.
P/S: AM I STUPIOR SOMETHING?
xoxo adoraaizi

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »