million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

February 2, 2011

i know the saying "the only people you need in your life are the ones who prove to need you in theirs". and i wish i could just believe in it, follow it, and leave it that simple. but i can't, i mean this is me we're talking about. it really hurts me a lot, you mean something to me but it obviously isn't being returned. and it bothers me so much because i don't understand that how people can just not give a fuck as to take into consideration a persons feelings. every person i come in contact affects me, i feel as though i take a piece no matter how big or small of them with me from then on. it just sucks i guess because i hate goodbyes but you're making it be this way.


END

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »