million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

March 27, 2011

i can’t say i’m proud of my life, but i can say i’m proud that i’velearned. i’ve learned that i can’t rely on everyone, but i can’texpect everyone to hurt me. i know some things don’t work out, but i know everything that has has been for the better. i can’tguarantee i’ll be able to walk around with a smile, but i know where i’ve been and where i’m going. i know who i am and who my friends are. i’ve had some tough stuff thrown at me, but i’ve gotten by. i’m not one to complain so i’ll keep trying and in the end, i’ll know i did my best




p/s:i have fun with colour font  

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »