million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 12, 2011

Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It’s about being with that person that makes you happy in a way no one else can.
  1. some people care to much its call love
  2. I really hope you miss me
  3. you left and make like we never existed
  4. I gonna make mistakes i'm young :D
  5. you can fall in love so many times with different people
  6. however,I don't think you can fall in love the same way twice 
  7. I just really really really really want to kiss you 
  8. make them wonder why I still smiling 
  9. we are always waiting for something 
  10. let it go
P/S:SORRY IF I ANNOY YOU WITH THIS LIST ITS JUST MY FEELING THAT I REALLY WANT TO SHARE IT 

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »