million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 23, 2011

i think when you’re young, you’re hoping that this person will be the right one, the one you’re going to be in love with forever. but sometimes you want that so much you create something that isn’t really there 



Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what I choose to show there’s so much behind my smile you just don’t know.




There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over the wound is closed and healed done with.



p/s:I’m not gonna give a fuck anymore If you hurt me, I’m gonna hurt you.That’s how it’s gonna be from now on


« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »