million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 8, 2011


  1. i've been in love once perhaps still in love 
  2.  perhaps not I call it love because I believe it was.
  3. now,I don't know
  4. Breaking hearts is what you do for fun
  5. Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
  6. The heart was made to be broken.
  7. Just give me time and I’ll get over you.
  8. I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
  9. Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.
  10. Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
  11. I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things.





P/S: JUST WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS HOW I REALLY FEEL RIGHT NOW :'(

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »