million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 19, 2011

she is the kind of girl who is always smiling and loves to laugh.if you are falling down,she will be right there to pick you up.she is the one that always says sorry.even if it's not her fault.even when she feeling like the scum of the earth,she will never let you know.this is the girl who afraid of love, because she already lost so much
 SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW 
 EVEN WHEN ITS HURTS && IF ITS MAKE ME CRY I ALWAYS COVER IT UP WITH SOMETHING  
 GREAT SMILE? THE SECRET CRY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT THEN COVER IT UP WITH SMILING BELIEVE ME NO WANT WILL KNOW  
 SOMETIME I FEEL LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE
 AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE A LOTS HATER,BECAUSE I NOT THAT PRETTY?
COVER WITH SMILING AND LAUGH ITS WORK ALL THE TIME!

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »