million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 3, 2011


A sweet conversation between A girls & A boy After Breakup


Girl:Your new Girl Friend is pretty.(Girl thinks in mind:is she really pretty then me!).





Boy: Ya she is (Boy think in mind: but your are still the most beautiful girl i know)





Girl: I heard that she is funny & amazing (Girl thinks in mind:all the stuff i wasn't)





Boy: Sure she is (Boy think in mind:but she is nothing compared to you)





Girl: Well i hope you both last(Girl think in mind: we never did)





Boy: I hope we do too(Boy think in mind: What happen to me and you?)





Girl:well i gotta go(Girl thinks in mind: before i start to cry)





boy:ya me too(Boy thinks in mind: i hope you don't cry)





Girl: bye(thinks in her mind: i still love u & miss u)




Boy:see you later (think in his mind: i will never stop loving you .. never dear)!


P/S: Love is always beautiful when it is true



  • IM break up
    Girl: I don’t think it’s working out.  I think we should break up.
    Boy: Oh my god, I am crying.
    Girl: I’m sorry.
    Boy: Irvin Kershner just died!  It’s horrible.
    Girl: Who?
    Boy: Irvin Kershner?  Director of Empire Strikes Back?
    Girl: Oh, I preferred Return of the Jedi.
    Boy: I don’t think it’s working out.  I think we should break up… Go fuck an Ewok.

    P/S: IM BREAK UP MUCH MUCH BETTER :PP



« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »