million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 26, 2011

why guys always look for the great shape of girl body? does he know that the real beauty is inside the girls HEART.To me if a guy look for a girl he only just want to show the world that he can have that chick and that mean that girl just for show than.But if a man want a women he will show every single love,heart and soul to that women so she can be the one for him and proud to show the world that he have a wonderful woman in earth thats mean he want that women be a wife and a mother to his children. the point that I wrote the kinda topic because I'm not sure what love really am,it is because of the body,face,sexy,heart or just sex.Once I watch this movie and that old man said "if you meet a guy and your heart will beat fast and your body feel sweat. its not love its just make a great sex" mmmm maybe he right, well I don't know how love feel since I never been in love,lots of people want to find love,but to me lets just make love find me :) and since I really want to chase my dream first before I found love I"Allah -amin.But we just a human being that only can plan everything in life but the one who make it happen is Allah S.W.T.

P/S:IN MY SITUATION HEARTS EMPTY  

THATS ALL FROM ME ADORA AIZI 

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »