million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

May 24, 2011

10daychallenge. but I can do it for less then 1 hour :)

Ten random facts about yourself.


  1. home bukit indah ampang
  2. second name aizi
  3. really enjoy being mad to people just about nothing 
  4. I 18 going 19 next year on 22 feb 
  5. my favorite food is everything that I can eat 
  6. my best friends start college today
  7. me and my sister gap is 11 years
  8. I having fried rice right now!
  9. I like this guy and he 1 year young from me ;p
  10. and I fat as a hippo



Nine things you do everyday

1. Fall out of bed
2. Eat
3.Put on some kind of uniform school for my sister
4.Text.
5. Facebook
6.Eat..more
7. blogging
8. Eat…more…again
9. Sleep



Eight things that annoy you
1. people that act like no brain
2. People hugging me without my permission
3. Justin Bieber
4. no one text me
5. Annoying high vocies
6.  a person call me and talk a same thing
7.  Yelling
8. Haters



Seven fears or phobias

1. Death
2. Big dogs
3. Failing
4. cats
5. My phone dying
6. Wet cats
7. monkeys 


6 songs you are addicted to

1.jar of hearts-glee version
2. I stalk your profile-jazz hayat
3. Friday-glee version
4. rolling in the deep-glee version and Adele
5. sing-glee version and MCR
6. radio-Alesha Dixon 



5 things you are addicted too.
1. food
2. television
3.  blogging
4. Facebook
5. Laughter



Four memories i will never forget

1. My Grandmom R.I.P
2.  amirul aiman R.I.P
3.  glee episode prom night
4. every thing that me and my best friend did



Three words that you could  go without using a day
1. B!
2.hurry!
3.hello


Two things you wish you could do

1. Live underwater
2. walk through walls



one person you cannot live without
1.YOU! 

LOT OF LOVE ADORA AIZI

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »