million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

May 27, 2011

OKAY I really want to thanks my cousin sister kak eyka for the tag about SUNSHINE SMILE  Contest. 

see her blog :D awesome kan? btw she in the contest to, and she ask me to join to so as usual I REALLY WANT TO JOIN IT :DD but I have just one problem its about WHICH PICTURE I WANT TO POST???? and then a really great idea get in to my can sometime being dumb brain! hahaha so I want to make a vote :) and I really need you guys vote which one do you prefer the most SUNSHINE SMILE :D hahaha 

just pick which one my SMILE picture that you really like then post it to me :)) well since I don't have a comment box you can sent by text if you have my number
or you can make a entry about it too ;) well its really up to you but please guy I need your vote :DD help me!

LOT OF LOVE ADORA AIZI


« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »