million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

May 5, 2011

well my last post is about my daily routine,so just today I seat and watch my sister play with her friends while waiting for her bus to pick her. then my heart being like "wow! my sister" I never ever think about that before this. I mean like after 11 years then I have a sister,so its like wake up call for me,not like anything serious or anything just like I have a sister a sister, even she stubborn, talk back, never listen to me and really like to scream and make my hear bleeding and stuff but I still lovee her with all my heart and soul she my every thing, ooh I love her no want can take my love for her, I know every day we word fight, scream to each other but I always make her win because I love her, my mom will mad at me because of her but its okay that what older sister get, you know that kinda off thing like "not you did it but you still have to take the blame" my mom say I have to take care of my sister if she gone one day,"take care of her like you take care you self kakak" and I reply "I know mama"
my mom will say to my sister "kakak is your second mother if I not around k baby" she will said "mmm'btw it make me want to tell you a story that just happen today she said "alahh kakak I lupa!" me "lupa apa?" she "I tak tau nak bagi you apa mother day nanti" me "kenapa nak bagi I? bagi mama lah kan mother day" and she said "kan you jaga I macam mama,kawan kawan I ingat you mama I sebab you selalu jaga I" me feel just want to cry :') and I just stay quite and ask her to get ready to school. she so cleaver to think like that, I so proud of her thats why I alyas being "tegas" to her so she will be independent one day, she will walk by her own feet and don't need anyone else to help her with that, just like what my mom teach me to be. and I know my mom and dad can't being "tegas" with her since she you know 11 years to wait. 
A sister is a gift from God


Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. 


Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life


P/S: I'LL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKE TO MAKE SURE I BE THERE FOR YOU FOREVER AND EVER, 
THAT ALL FROM ME LOVEE ADORA AIZI

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »