million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

June 1, 2011

"ring...ring"
me: hello?
mom: hello manja, what are you doing now?
me: having late break first with sister, why?
mom: mmm just want asking about your university course do you really want to take business study? or you want go with culinary?
me: ma I make my mind, I want go with business study okay.
mom: are you sure honey? because you can choose the want you really want, really you don't have follow what your father and me say about business course.
me: mmmm can we talk about it other time maybe -_-!
mom: okay we talk about it later okay, see you manja
me: okay see you
 and suddenly I not feel like eating any more.

P/S: YUP THIS WHAT HAPPEN TO MY LIFE NOW, AND I HAVE LIKE ONLY A MONTH TILL GOING ON TO UNIVERSITY :( BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT COURSE I REALLY WANT :| I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE THIS MIND THINKING ABOUT OTHER COURSE BECAUSE I REALLY WANT BE A CHEF BUT NOW? I HAVE NO IDEA 

LOT OF CONFUSING  ADORA AIZI

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »