million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

June 24, 2011

wow, just a few week now for me start my university life :) and I'll meet new friends and have new memories and start STUDY HARD. well since I talk about friends I think all my friend already busy with they own life and busy with study :( don't get me wrong I happy for all my friends but sometime I just wish every thing can be back just the way it is the fun and talk active thing and many more thing that we always do :)) *goooood timeee goooood timeeee, btw I just need a friend that really really can be there for me support me no matter what. is that to much to ask? I always be there for everyone else,can I just need someone to be there for me? I know people always think I strong, emotionally I not that strong I always cry in my room when I sad,I always cry in the shower when I hurt and I never show to people because they never care :'( I think my BFF never know it to :( what to do i always have to be strong for my self because I know I can't count at no one, just meee




P/S: YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE.



« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »