million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

July 18, 2011

I cry just now :'( why? because I just realize that I never got to say good bye to every person that pass away, like my grandmother, my uncle, my cousin and my friend. *if I in my room at home right now I'll cry out loud but since I in the hostel sop sop sudahh... well the person I really want say good bye is my friend arwah amirul aiman bin sanusi its been a year now since you died.every thing has change,yet every thing still the same. every friend that we know not the same without you and no want get the title of 'mat endon' that I gave to you,
I miss you so much, I keep thinking how I never have time say good bye to you so I'll write it in my blog :)
and I want to tell you that I love you as a friend I know we fight  lots and never seen like a friend but deep down in my heart I really think that how we say we love and respect each other as friends :) and I hope you feel the same about it and I really want you to know that. I struggling, I'm not going to lie. I pretend like I'm okay, I make a joke and I laugh out loud but my heart hurting. I keep praying that you okay and you're happy.
do you miss me? do you ever think about me? do you wish you were here with us? do you remember all the good and funny time? I do.every day
I'll stop writing now. I just wanted you to know, I miss you
your almost friend,
adora aizi azizi

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »