million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

July 20, 2011

okay here we go :) so I really really need a new shoes, purse, beg and some other thing :))) but... I don't have any money :( so sad :'( well I ask my mom about it but she just said 'I'll think about it' and I like "pleaseeee ma" and she like "pasar malam punya boleh?" and I'm like "maaaa! I want vans shoes, purse vincci pon okay, beg still think about it :)" and my mom like "see thats why, you think I always have money? I work so hard so we one family can eat, my credit card bill that I have to pay! and now your university cos! do you think about that? do you ever think that I eat or not so I can save money? have you? do you?" and I like "mmm I know", so the conversation end till that, and I know my mom and dad work hard so their can give all the needed for me and my sister, I know my mom and dad especially my dad don't want us feel like what they feel, they grow up not with easy life like I live now. and I know my parents try their best to make us happy, and I as a daughter have to think about how my parents financial problem to, I have to be thrift and can't spend money  like I'm rich girl :) because I know how my parents sacrifice so much for me, 


P/S: I LOVE MY PARENTS AND YUP I CAN'T JUST BEING SELFISH JUST BECAUSE I WANT SOMETHING SO MUCH, XO


BUT HERE THE STUFF THAT I REALLY WANT :)) 



this is the classic style  


but I really want this want! I will wear it every day to class :)))

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »