million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

July 7, 2011

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i found my new high school crush! dumb me! stupid stupid stupid stupid to like a guy like him! err this why I hate my self because I like like like like him :( and yes he don't even see me :| never, even I'm FAT! duhhhhhh by the way I have try stop think and think and think about him! yess I have to move on and start focus about my study! :DDD *sorry I can't post picture of him :( because most of you know him :( 





P/S: IF ONLY I HAVE THAT BALL TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I WANT YOU. BUT ITS OKAY ONE DAY WITH GOD WILLING I'LL HAVE A MAN THAT LOVE ME JUST THE WAY I AM AND RESPECT MY PARENT. THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OKAY BUT NOW THE MOST THING THAT I WANT TO FOCUS IS MY STUDY :) SO BERSABAR ADORA TUHAN SENTIASA BERI YANG TERBAIK PADA YANG BERSABAR 

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »