million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

September 13, 2011

just think about where I'm now it make me realise  how fast time get by how I grow so fast, what I really miss? school yep I love high school :)) every day I go to school I always smile I always laugh and thats make me happy :)) everyone will make me laugh even I in the bad mood :) their will make stupid joke, stupid drawing or words at whiteboard or paper and stupid dance  :')) haiiiyaaa Goooooood timeee goooood time ohh ooh and sweet memory about high school is the crush :)) hehehe love it love it :)) how I can be obsess about one guy and know every thing about him ;pp hehehe yupp and the couple :)) and ofcouse for me the "bilik disiplin" always masuk kan (yup saya budak nakal)   :))   and my super B :)) aww miss you so much honey bunny :)) and walk home after school with my girls :)) and how we share our problem about guys about family and friend and solve it like we are pro or something and the crazy teacher that I loveee and miss so much :)) hehehe and rindduuuu cikgu "marah saya" hehehe even hate go to her class but she can make you laugh out like till your fat out :)) oohh memory of high school :)


P/S:PEOPLE KEEP SAY "HIGH SCHOOL BORING" AND I'M LIKE "DUHHH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL NOT COOL AND AWESOME AS MINE" 


XO ADORA

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »