million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

October 18, 2011

No. I don't want a boyfriend who's gonna give me his sweater when I'm cold. He'd freeze his ass off. No. I don't want a boyfriend who will pay for everything I want. That's what my job's for. No. I don't want a boyfriend who calls me at 4am telling me he misses me. I'm sleeping, and he probably wants to be too. No. I don't want a boyfriend who is going to drop every corny line in the book. I just want someone sincere and truthful. I don't want your fairy-tale boyfriend who will sweep me off my feet. I just want a boyfriend who loves me for me, for every mistake and scar.




P/S: THE PICTURE :) ERRR MAKE ME FEEL FOREVER ALONE :(


ADORA AIZI

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »