million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

November 15, 2011

hello again hehehe, sorry for lotssss of post tonight so here I go. well I'm so bored tonight since it my semester break so me and my friend IKHMAL HISHAM he my friend from UNISEL ( my college) anyway I have this crazy idea, I want to blog about him since I'm bored so its not a big deal. hehehe I hope he stay cool reading this post ;pp hehehe

well here the thing I think about him at first time I saw him or know him: 
  1. nampak sombong
  2. hate people
  3. got account higher score 
  4. ignore people 
  5. and I think i'll never friend with him
after I know him:
  1. GILE!!!!! 
  2. menyakat orang number 1
  3. he MU fan :DDD (just like me)
  4. love play games
  5. love online
  6. smart about account
  7. love to eat :DD 
  8. appreciate the gift of others
  9. be him self 
  10. be on time
  11. can get really annoying went you with him (true)  
  12. patient 



P/S: BUT WHAT EVER IT IS I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE FRIEND LIKE HIM,FARAH AND IENA :DDD ANYWAY THANKS IKHMAL FOR BEING MY FRIENDS HOPE FOR MANY YEAR COME WE STILL A FRIENDS :DDD  

XXOO ADORA AIZI



« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »