million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

November 30, 2011

sometime I wonder if he stay up until 2 am and thinking about me, I wonder if when he hears a certain song and think of me, I wonder if he thinking of talking to me every time he see me, I wonder if he think about me before he goes to sleep, I wonder if he looks at be if I not looking at him 

well,probably not :( 



P/S: BUT I THINKING ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME, YESS I HAVE CERTAIN SONG THAT MAKE ME THINK OF HIM, I THINK OF YOU BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP AND SLEPT WITH IT ALL THE TIME AND YESS I ALWAYS LOOKS AT YOU, HOW SAD :( 
 
SOUNDTRACK: HATIMU MILIKKU _NERA 

FOREVER ALONE
ADORA AIZI


« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »