million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

November 13, 2011



the true is I'm so sleepy, but I'm to excited and over joy for go to bed right now, so here we go...

well since 11/11/11 not the best day like I wish I want it to be.. THANKS GOD 12/11/11 be nice too me :))


it start with one phone call from my cousin ezarul ezwan . he call me around 12 well I still sleep that time (it happen on weekend only) and said want take me to wondermilk . AND YESSSS THE ANSWER :) anyway around 3pm he come with erny halil (his girlfriend) and up up we go to wonder milk, well I forget my sister come along with us, well after that we stuck because of the traffic duuhh it Saturday and its Kuala Lumpur normal thing for me,, well i'm so tired and my mom want use the line so got to go and my eyes are so blurrr right now so here some picture from wondermilk :))


P/S: REALLY ENJOY MY DAY. OOHH ANYWAY HELLO TO MY NEW FOLLOWER AND THANKS FOR FOLLOW ME LOVEEEE ALL OF YOU 

double p/s: thanks for the wondermilk and the pizza double E (ezarul&erny) 
XXOO ADORA AIZI


« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »