million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

November 14, 2011

who don't want be pretty, beautiful and skinny right? but some time physical not the thing people need to be know by. do you know its hurt went people call you fat or ugly, and yup to you its a joke but I just a normal human being and I have a hearts and feeling please don't be rude and get a seriously grow  up people and open your mind please, just because I'm fat and not than pretty as other girl it doesn't mean you can do that to me, believe me it hurts and some time I cry about it at night, maybe you see I smile and laugh about it but my weigh is very sensitive to me so watch your words front of me okay, and please don't make fun of people Weakness because you just don't know its can hurts them. 








P/S: WELL I HAVE TO BE JUST THE WAY I AM SO WHAT CAN I SAY IS 'I'M SHORT,FAT AND PROUD' SO ADIOS HATER XP 


xxoo adora aizi

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »