million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

November 10, 2011

you know what I hate? waiting,  because waiting is suck! I hate waiting for anything. waiting for a TV show, waiting for for text back, waiting for the bus to come home, waiting for class to end, waiting for people, waiting for everything. But the worst thing is waiting for you. I hate waiting for you to talk to me, I hate waiting for you to tell me your true feeling. I hate waiting, but I so stupid and still waiting for you :( but I do it for you. WHY? because you're worth it. I know is never happen and it will take forever waiting for you but I'll right? :'( I'll



P/S: PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW IT HURT INSIDE :'(( 


XXOO ADORA AIZI

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »