million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

December 7, 2011


things that I really really want :)) 


since in high school I really want this :) Sony Walkman nwz-250 
this Polaroid camera :) like forever want this  
this VANS shoes :) ones I saw the watermelon patent   
macaroni and cheese :) 
craving for red velvet cup cake :) 
letter from Hogwarts :) can't wait to know that I'm a wizard not a muggles 
learn to wear make up :) 
happy pills so I can always be happy :)
rope sandals 
crispy pizza :)) 
supra shoes :))
bouquet of roses :)) 
spongebob birthday cake :)) like in this picture :))
new brush :)) so I can paint like before :)) I really miss that :')

and BE IN LOVE :)) 

can I?


NOTE TO SELF: DON'T PUT A HIGHER HOPE ON ANYTHING :|
xxoo 
adora aizi









« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »