million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

January 10, 2012

you call me a bitch because i don’t care what you say. i’m not like you. i don’t care about what everyone thinks about me. say whatever you want about me. you say i think i own everything, when in your case i don’t let everyone walk all over me and do what they want with me. i actually have something to stand up for, something to believe in. i have morals, integrity, most of all, character. something you are lacking.


note to self: I am strong because I am weak. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover because I am a fighter. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am smart because I have been stupid. And I can laugh because I’ve known sadness.


xxoo adora aizi 

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »