million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

June 12, 2010

well what a day, awake at 12 pm make some pizza Malaysia for me lil sister also for my papa,after that like 3 or 4 pm make potato salad for my beloved mama then call my bff talk like about an hour. after that start cook for dinner. MENU:
  • sambal sotong
  • ikan tongkol goreng
  • peria goreng ikan bilis telur

after cooking a dinner take my lil sister to swim she so annoying and keep ask me to bring her to pool since last week so today I bring her to pool and teach her some new trick about swim. hope she with be happy with it. jobs well done nicee ;)

xoxo adoraaizi


« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »