million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

June 12, 2010
AVERAGE GIRL BY JORDIN SPARKS ;)

If I, I was a starbucks and you ordered me I'd a be a caramel frapIf I, I was a guy, I would play football and I'd proabably kick your Assskk me anything you wanna know I'm a human jukebox, I can sing the words to almost any song I, I'm kinda clumsy but when I go down I just say what the Ffflowers make me sneeze so save your doe In case you didn't know I just wanna shout it out nothings gonna bring me down what you see is what you get you don't even know me yet Put me on your magazine Cuz all your diets make me scream Kinda cute, but still a nerd I'm just an average, just an average girl Hey hey I, I'm five foot ten, but still I love to walk around in four inch heels My hair, it's kinda kinky but still I think it's apart of my Aaapearance is, are never what they seem I, I'm really dressy, but still I'm not hip with the club scene Take me on a date but Sasha(??) says I'm gonna be the Rrring me, ring me on the telephone In case you didn't OOoo ooo oo ooooo just an average girl OOoo ooo oo ooooo You're trynna get a go gettahard hitter, whatever A lister, Soul sista O OO OOOO OO OOOO OO OOOOO yea yea Put me on your magazine Cuz all your diets make me scream Kinda cute, but still a nerd I'm just an
average, I'm just an average girlhey hey Just an average girl


xoxo adoraaizi

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »