million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

March 25, 2011

fuuhhh what a day :} start with

  1. sleep around 4.45 am
  2. wake up around 7 am in the morning 
  3. being 'bibik' clean up some mess around the house that my sister always do the night before
  4. shower 
  5. then my girl afiqah ameera come to my house and need my help with  her "UPU" and she forget her pasword 
  6. amirul shariff call and text me ''weh aku nak pergi sekolah ni teman kan"
  7. then aqeb call afiqah and he talk to me plus he trick me about his result :(
  8. afiqah and I forget about the "UPU" thing for a second and go pickup Ilya at  her house 
  9. then drive straight to our ex school SMK BUKIT INDAH 
  10. go to guard house and the uncle said "its okay dont need a pass you can go in" :)
  11. off to stuff room to meet teacher RAFIDAH
  12. then I meet all teacher :DD and have a little chat about what I apply for my further study *thanks for the support teachers its mean a lot to me :')
  13. pick up my sister from her school
  14. break first at 48
  15. back to my place
  16. online and we still figure out about afiqah password for "UPU"
  17. ilya back home
  18. shuhadah arrive my place with ROJAK AND ABC JAGUNG SAHAJA
  19. her mom said its on her since I always help her with every thing :))
  20. help shu (nick name for shuhadah) with "UPU" 
  21. 3 P.M at last afiqah remember her password :)) 
  22. help her with poli thing
  23. she went home since her brother non stop call her
  24. me and shu watch some movie online like "big mama like father like son" and "vampire suck"
  25. then 4.20 pm her mom pick her and she went home :( miss her already 
  26. ooh I forget to tell you that my sister skip school today she say she have this tummy ache
  27. and now jus me and my little sister
  28. my mom call and say "jom pergi pasar malam" 
P/S: SWEAR OF GOD WHAT A DAY :') REALLY ENJOY IT :D HOPE FOR MORE CRAZY DAY LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE :) FOR ALL TWO FRIENDS AFIQAH AND ILYA THANKS FOR THE DAY AND I LOVE YOU && TO MY BFF NUR SHUHADAH I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR EVERY THING AND YOU MAKE ME ALWAYS WANT TO BE AROUND WHEN I FEEL LIKE BEING MY SELF :') 

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »