million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

March 24, 2011


It's like when you find someone you can really be yourself with.That you can share anything with, like a best friend. It's when you can't even imagine what your life would be like without that other person. When words don't even come close to how you really feel and even though it doesn't make sense to other people, you know it's for real.



its like this:

  • When you can't stop thinking about him
  • when you look for him where ever you go
  • when you always smile when you see him
  • when you can't wait to go to school to talk to him (miss that time)
  • when you get butterflies in your stomach when you're around him
  • when you wish he was holding you in his arms
I know its only can happen in my DREAM :( BUT You make me smile even when you're not trying.
sometime I wish that you know how I feel about you I really like you I not just like you I like like like you. aww its so down in the dumps that I have to post this thing in my blog hahaha


P/S: I WANT TO BE MORE JUST A FRIEND" MR JUST BEING FRIEND"

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »