million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

March 24, 2011

okay I don't get straight A for my spm result, I'm sorry for make every one in my life disappointed with me. I'm a bad daughter for my parents I'm not a good role model for my little sister I'm a really mean people to my cousin aunt and uncle also my grands parents. I'm really sorry for make all of you disappointed with me :( but I already do my best and thats all I got?  thats what really play on my mind :( but  alhamdulillah only 1 D and no E or G. I even think that my history and perdagangan will be E. but as my self say alhamdulillah for it I know that not what my parents want it to be :(  but I know this not the end of every thing its just a beginning :D thats what I keep tell my self, ooohh oohh I really want to take this opportunity to thanks to all friend and of course all my beloved cousin for the supports love you guys. And to some people the un really supportive thanks less to you sucker hahaha *what a annoying text I ever get in my life! btw I really hope to get the "perguruan kursus" :)) pray for me

  •   my mom: tu lah tak study
  • me: study lah 
  • my mom: kalau study tak jadi macam ni
  • me: tak ada rezeki tu
  • my mom: banyak lah! tu semua usaha!
  • me: *klau dah usaha and still tak ada rezeki how? thats what people keep saying tak ada rezeki kan :( can you explain it to my mom? can you people?
my dad dont really want to talk to me for this moment, sorry papa I know I never make you proud :( you said it before to me "just one in life I really want be proud of you" really sorry for being such a disappointed daughter all the time :'(

p/s: Can I start again with my fate again Cause I can't go back and endure this I just have to stay and face my mistakes but if I get stronger and wiser I'll get through this.But how many times will it take for me to get it right :|

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »