million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 21, 2011

Best friends are the ones you sing out loud with, act crazy around, the ones you cry & laugh all night long with, trust with, the ones you love, & yes those are true BEST FRIENDS!
Friends don’t owe each other anything. 
The people who really care won’t hurt you but if they do you’ll see it in their eyes for they’ll be hurting too. 
When times get rough you’ll find out who your real friends are. 
It’s the friends you can call at 4 a.m. that matter. 
 True friends are the people who are there for you unconditionally.
 somebody I want to be around when I feel like being by myself. 
For all the times I never said the things I should have, I thank you for all the times you understood.

Forever: now and until the end you are and always will be my best friend. You’re there through the tears, the pain and joys the good the bad and everything in-between. thanks nur shuhadah :)



 lots of love your true best friends adora aizi

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »