million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

April 22, 2011

I really hate went something like this happen to me :( its make just want to cry all the time.




  1. crying myself to sleep sometime i just wish i will die. 
  2.  wonder when is it going to stop and it will be like the old times. 
  3. I hope I'm not making my kids feel this way
  4. I don't want love to destroy me like it did my family
  5. like if you feel something like that happened to you
  6. disappointed and hurt
  7. because of you my heart is broken
  8. not let myself cause my heart so much misery
  9. I learned to play on the safe side So I don't get hurt
  10. I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh Every day of my life
  11. You should have known better than to lean on me
  12. You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain




« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »