million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

May 21, 2011

hello :) today I just want to post something about how emotional I can be with my self. how sometime I just want  cry all the time in my room then be happy in front of people so they will thing I'm okay.most of my friends will come at me went they have a problem and need a advise and believe it or not I always give them positive advice :DD hahaha (damn! perasan habis) well while I gave them an advice I always think "damn! it feel like I the one who needed!" but its okay being a friend is a hard job you work 24 hours a day without pay sometimes unappreciated but I still want to be your friend because that’s the only job that makes me feel like the richest person in the world. I love all my friends and serious I know I have this problem with trusting people but thats just me thats just the way I'm 'It takes years to build up trust and just seconds to destroy it'. if you hate it its up to you to like or hate me FYI its totally not my problem okay  but I really hate some people that I call 'friends' 


 p/s: i enjoy to make people smile or feel happy even when i am sad.

Friends are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile.
 Why even at my confusion, I understand. 
Why even at betrayal, I trust. Why even in fear of pain, I love.

LOT OF LOVE ADORA AIZI

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »