million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

May 23, 2011

okay tomorrow my best friend shuhadah will start a new beginning of her life :) so proud of her she will start studying business course at UNICOP. aww :') seee how fast time can be, I still remember the fist time that we meet, its my fist day of new school I don't know anyone and don't have any friends that time every body think I'm so "sombong" girl. she that time had her own bff malisa then her bff (witch is my friend too) move to CBN school, that time I starts being closer with her and end up being a BFF :)) *wink. at first our parents don't really approve our friendship situation (*mmm I don't know why) then time by time is start getting better and better :)) so we start our friendship from 13 years old and now we 18 years YOUNG :)) and still counting ;)



Some people make the world special just by being in it. 
The people you care about, you never really say goodbye too.

P/S: WE WILL NEVER SAY GOOD BYE BECAUSE SAYING GOOD BYE MEANS GOING AWAY AND GOING AWAY MEANS FOREVER.


Best friends are the ones you sing out loud with, act crazy around, 
the ones you cry & laugh all night long with,
 trust with, the ones you love, & yes those are true BEST FRIENDS!
WITH LOTS OF LOVE ADORA AIZI

« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »