million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

December 18, 2011

I LIKE A GUYS WHO



  • text me first 
  • smell good
  • call me before bed
  • bite their lips
  • are funny
  • tell me their feeling
  • tell me i'm pretty on my ugliest day 
  • give me a hug
  • kiss me on forehead
  • make me blush 
  • hold my hand
  • get along with my parents
  • look directly into my eyes
  • make time for me
  • want to cuddle with me
  • manages his time between his bro and me, equally 
  • love animal
  • love kids
  • wear flannel 
  • stick by your side no matter what
  • smile
  • but the most of all, I like a guys who love me back as much as I love them. 
note to self: ❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ WHO CARES, I'M AWESOME.

xxoo adora aizi



« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »