million banana in this monkey blog
+ follow
pretty monkey
PRESS THE RED BUTTON TO TAKE A PICTURE :)
BACK TO BLOGGER HOME Facebook Twitter
Profile Entries Others

December 18, 2011


Tell me if you like me.
Because who knows? I might feel the same way back too. Don’t tell me right after I’ve lost interest in you though. It’s better for me to know that you like me so there’s nothing to hide from each other. It’s also actually kind of cute to me when someone confesses their feelings for me.


You might be like the rest.
You might lead me on. You might play me. You might use me. You might flirt with me, and a bunch of other girls at the same time. You might leave me eventually for someone better. You might get bored of me easily. But you know what? I’m just going to keep liking you anyways


I don’t want to be like those other girls you’ve met.
I don’t want you to compare me to any of your ex’s or girls that you’ve known before. I want to actually be special to you. I want to be the girl that you’ll always love and remember, even if we drift away eventually. I want you to put more effort towards me than any of those other girls. Let me know that there’s something about me that’s different from the rest.


Boys with respect.
It’s cute when a guy respects his family and friends. Acting really nice, caring, and loving to them. I like it when a boy actually has a good heart for once instead of seeing all of these other boys being rude/disrespectful, starting shit, cussing, and getting mad for no reason at the ones they should love. Keep in mind that girls like sweet guys, not violent guys.



I like you.
I constantly think about you every day, and every night. I get butterflies in my tummy when we make contact. I can’t help but smile when you talk to me. I blocked out everyone else that was trying to get with me, just to focus my heart on you and you only. There’s just something about you that’s different from the rest. It seems like I like you so much, that your flaws are nothing to me. I just really, really like you, and I wish you would feel the same way.

Crushing.
I like it when I start legitimately crushing on someone, and only them. I have something to look forward to everyday. I get to smile more often/on a daily basis because of them. I have someone to talk to all day everyday instead of feeling bored and alone most of the time. I get these butterflies in my stomach that feel really good. Most of all, I actually feel wanted by someone for once

p/s: dying for you:) darling don't be afraid :) I love you for a thousand years :)

xxoo adora aizi





« Older posts | Back To The Top | Newer posts »